The Herbalizer vaporizer can be used in two modes: vaportherapy or aromatherapy. Aromatherapy mode allows the user to diffuse aromatic essential oils into the air to create a relaxing atmosphere using the included essential oil pad.
In vaportherapy mode you can vaporize your favorite aromatic blend or essential oil via your choice of whip or balloon inhalation. In whip mode, you attach the medical grade tubing to the loading chamber and inhale. You can also turn on the fan while in whip mode for an assisted draw. This is great for users with lower lung capacity and for denser vapor production.
The Herbalizer also allows you vaporize via balloon inhalation. Using the included Squeeze Valve balloons is easy; just squeeze, attach, and fill with flavorful vapor. Balloons take 60-90 seconds to fill. After the balloon is filled, your vapor is stored in the balloon and the valve stays closed until you are ready to inhale. Just squeeze the valve and inhale.
THE HERBALIZER INCLUDES:
- 4 x SqueezeValve™ Balloons
- 2 x Aromapads
- 2 x Spare Bowl Screens
- 3ft silicone whip
- Magnetic Bowl
- Stash Box
- Herb grinder card
- Cleaning brush
- Power cord
- Vaportherapy™ herbal blend
- Quick Start Guide
- **Please note as of 7/2015 Herbalizer is no longer including essential oil with purchase.
- Heating element: Custom Halogen Bulb
- Weight: 2.4 lbs (1.1 kg) Weight with packaging: 5.5 lbs
- Processor: 16 bit 32 MHz
- Memory: 256 kB
- Air Delivery Pathway: Medical-grade silicone
- Heat up time: 17 seconds
- Cool down time: 37 seconds
- Power input: 115 VAC 60 Hz
- Operating Temperature: 50 to 104°F (10 to 40° C)
- Output Temperature: 290 to 445° F (143 to 229° C)
- Vaportherapy™: Whip, Balloon, Freestyle
- Aromatherapy: 1 to 60 minutes