ALWAYS USE PROPER PRECAUTION AND HANDLING.
Purchase of vapor/smoke products are only allowed to consumers of legal vaping age based on their local state laws. All vapor/smoke products should be kept away from children and pets.
All descriptions, specifications, and claims are based on the manufacturer’s information. This information is to be used at the sole discretion of the consumer.
- Please be responsible in handling any rechargeable batteries, as they are sensitive to charging and physical conditions and can burn or explode if used improperly.
- Do not expose your batteries to unnatural conditions or subject them to unintended use. Batteries should be charged properly and checked regularly for proper use and upkeep.
- Please make sure you have proper product and battery safety knowledge before use.
- Through purchase, the customer assumes all risks and liabilities related with battery safety and product use.
- We thoroughly recommend that you charge all batteries through an external charger.
- There is always an inherent risk when using any rechargeable batteries at any time and under any circumstances. Aladdin is not held responsible for any damage for any modification of the batteries, chargers, devices and other products that we carry in any form or shape, this is including pack making.
- NEVER USE DAMAGED OR IMPROPERLY WRAPPED BATTERIES. Replace them immediately.
- Please refer to our FAQ section for more information about proper battery handling.
MULTIPLE BATTERY DEVICES
- Batteries must be matched in brand, model, and state at all times. Discharge and recharge batteries within the same grouping of two or three based on your particular device. Failure to do so may result in personal injury or damage to the product.
- Never use a short or flat 510 connection on any hybrid or hybrid style device. If unsure whether this pertains to your particular set-up, DO NOT assemble and use.
- NOT FOR SALE TO MINORS. E-liquid sold at Aladdin may contain nicotine which is a highly addictive substance.
- CALIFORNIA PROPOSITION 65 - Warning: This product contains nicotine, a chemical known to the state of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm.
- Use these products at your own risk. Always use proper precaution and handling with ANY vapor product.
- Aladdin will not be held liable for any injury, death, damage, or defect that may result from improper handling or storage of purchased products.
Through purchase, you fully agree that you have read our precautions and are aware of the risks involved with vapor/smoke products.
SECTION 1 - WHAT DO WE DO WITH YOUR INFORMATION? When you purchase something from our store, as part of the buying and selling process, we collect the personal information you give us such as your name, address and email address. When you browse our store, we also automatically receive your computer’s internet protocol (IP) address in order to provide us with information that helps us learn about your browser and operating system. Email marketing (if applicable): With your permission, we may send you emails about our store, new products and other updates.
SECTION 2 - CONSENT How do you get my consent? When you provide us with personal information to complete a transaction, verify your credit card, place an order, arrange for a delivery or return a purchase, we imply that you consent to our collecting it and using it for that specific reason only. If we ask for your personal information for a secondary reason, like marketing, we will either ask you directly for your expressed consent, or provide you with an opportunity to say no. How do I withdraw my consent? If after you opt-in, you change your mind, you may withdrawing your consent for us to contact you, for the continued collection, use or disclosure of your information, at anytime, by contacting us at [email protected]
SECTION 3 - DISCLOSURE We may disclose your personal information if we are required by law to do so or if you violate our Terms of Service.
SECTION 4 - Lightspeed Our store is hosted on Lightspeed. They provide us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Your data is stored through Lightspeed's data storage, databases and the general Lightspeed application. They store your data on a secure server behind a firewall. Payment: If you choose a direct payment gateway to complete your purchase, then Lightspeed stores your credit card data. It is encrypted through the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI-DSS). Your purchase transaction data is stored only as long as is necessary to complete your purchase transaction. After that is complete, your purchase transaction information is deleted. All direct payment gateways adhere to the standards set by PCI-DSS as managed by the PCI Security Standards Council, which is a joint effort of brands like Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover. PCI-DSS requirements help ensure the secure handling of credit card information by our store and its service providers. For more insight, you may also want to read Shopify’s Terms of Service here or Privacy Statement here.
SECTION 6 - SECURITY To protect your personal information, we take reasonable precautions and follow industry best practices to make sure it is not inappropriately lost, misused, accessed, disclosed, altered or destroyed. If you provide us with your credit card information, the information is encrypted using secure socket layer technology (SSL) and stored with a AES-256 encryption. Although no method of transmission over the Internet or electronic storage is 100% secure, we follow all PCI-DSS requirements and implement additional generally accepted industry standards.
SECTION 7 - AGE OF CONSENT By using this site, you represent that you are at least the age of majority in your state or province of residence, or that you are the age of majority in your state or province of residence and you have given us your consent to allow any of your minor dependents to use this site.
QUESTIONS AND CONTACT INFORMATION If you would like to: access, correct, amend or delete any personal information we have about you, register a complaint, or simply want more information contact us at [email protected]