Cali Crusher's patented 4-Way Quick Lock System replaces traditional threads, and eliminates the possibility of cross-threading or jamming your grinder. Their 210 count micron screen can be easily removed and upgraded using a 3/32 inch hex wrench. Cali Crusher grinders are manufactured with high-quality 6061 aerospace aluminum and come with type II anodized protection. Cali Crusher Homegrowns utilize powerful neodymium earth magnets to ensure a strong hold. They are bead blasted, producing a scratch resistant finish. An ultrasonic cleanse leaves them free of metal shavings and CNC fluid application makes this product medical grade. Homegrown's larger drop holes allow for a free flow grind with no obstruction and the removable O-ring provides a smooth twisting action. The rounded bottom chamber is the first of its kind and makes pollen collection simple and easy. The teeth come with a lifetime guarantee. Proudly manufactured in San Diego, California.
- Original 4-Way Quick Lock technology: a quarter turn to open and close
- Removable screen for upgrades, repairs and cleaning
- Rounded catch chamber delivers seamless pollen collection
- Grooved edges for easy grip
- Ultrasonically cleansed aerospace medical grade aluminum
- Powerful magnets produce superior closure: grab the grinder by the lid
- Patented radial blades for maximum shred: cuts one way, fluffs the other
- New blade layout allows for a larger loading capacity
- Teeth covered under a lifetime warranty
- Includes a guitar pick scraper
- Made in San Diego, CA, USA
- Diameter: 2.35"
- Height: 2.125"